New here

Started by Sir Arkin Love, August 13, 2013, 02:17:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Arkin Love

Greetings, I just want to say hello and hope to meet you all soon. My wife and I are awaiting our accounts to be activated, so I thought I would say hello.

Serenity

Hail and well met. Welcome home. If you need help or anything please feel free to ask here or you can pm me in game. I am typically on Serenity or Marissa. =)

Sir Arkin Love

Greetings and thank you. It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance. I shall see you in game soon I hope.

Serenity

I am sure it will be soon.  :)

will parrish

Same goes for myself. If you see Will Parrish or Achilles in game and need any assistance or any aid with getting started with weapons or what not I will be glad to aid any way possible. So many here helped me when I started and I intend on returning the favor. Hope to see you soon.

charlez1

There is armor, a smattering of weapons, full spell books and some other items you might need at my vendors (Susie-Q's) all the chest are available and dont worry about paying since you are just starting out .

Welcome and I hope to mmet you soon

Sir Arkin Love

Thank you all, I will be bringing the wife with me as well. We are just waiting for an admin to create our accounts then we shall be there in no time. :D

Alaric McCree

Let me say Hail and well met to you both. Welcome to our humble home.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Festus

Quote from: Alaric McCree on August 13, 2013, 10:31:57 PM
Let me say Hail and well met to you both. Welcome to our humble home.

Well Arkin, Seems you have been greeted by by Alaric the leader of sky gods.  heheh

Well Met Arkin and I hope to see you and your wife soon. 
As others have said, I shall help thee any way I can.

Sir Arkin Love

We are on and loving it! :)
Working hard on getting skills up to enjoy the game. We will be around and meet you all in game when we get strong and self reliant. :) See you all In game and nie meeting you all...  ;D

Mina

:)  hiya,  Mina here,  hope your having fun,  see ya ingame some time