New Tamable Released!

Started by Cypress, August 27, 2013, 12:32:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cypress

http://forum.sylvandreams.co.uk/index.php?topic=10453.0

When you find their home, play the music of the flute that is there to bring them out. Don't worry if they scurry away before you are able to tame one. Just play the music again to bring them back out! However, once you have tamed one, the flute may vanish again for a time.

They love music, and in particular they love flute music! After you tame them, try playing a flute for them to see what happens :)
((Double-click them once you have tamed them.))

Hope you enjoy!
~ Admin Cypress

Cypress

Just so you know, there's more than one place for them :)

Cpt_Starfox

Festus

Quote from: Cpt_Starfox on September 06, 2013, 03:16:20 PM
*Twitches* must.... have....  :o
aye the same thoughts are wit meh suh.  However oi be unable ter foind et.

Peter Marshall said,  When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure.

Chief Seattle said "All things share the same breath - the beast, the tree, the man...
the air shares its spirit with all the life it supports."

and finally:
"Do not follow where the path may lead. Go, instead, where there is no path and leave a trail." (that others may find their way)
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Cypress

Yeah, going off path is probably a good way to find it hehe, and there might be some difficulties ahead in the search hehe. Such is the life of tamer huh? hehe

I guess that kinda means that good searches help make good tamers LOL ;)

Festus

Quote from: Cypress on September 12, 2013, 11:06:25 PM
Yeah, going off path is probably a good way to find it hehe, and there might be some difficulties ahead in the search hehe. Such is the life of tamer huh? hehe

I guess that kinda means that good searches help make good tamers LOL ;)
still haven't found it. :(

will parrish

Nor have I been able to find it as well.... I have a spot in mind. Just not sure what the respawn rate is on them.