The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grisly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom
And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of.......

That is correct!  Halloween is just over a month away and on Thursday October 31, 2013 I will be hosting the annual Sylvan Halloween Party at Occlo!!!!  Last year we did a costume contest and bobbing for apples but this year I want to be bigger and better!  So my fiendish little minions, PM me here some things you wish to see done for the party.  If any of your idea's are chosen you will not only get a decoration at Occlo with your name on it, but a one of a kind token as well to commemorate the event (all participants in actual events at the party are still subject to prizes for those events).  So send me those idea's so I can make the Annual Party all the better for all of you creepy people!

Festus

Ohhh I love this time of year.  There are so many things to look forward to over the next 4 months or so.

PM sent

Garrick

And just so nobody get's antsy about me not responding to those PM's on idea's...... I won't be.  It will all be secret until the day of the party (unless I decide to use some stuff early, which might happen depending on how good the idea's are)

will parrish

As always we need to make sure if possible as many of us that can attend do attend.  ;D

trixy

do u know a round about time so I can beg my boss to let me off a hour or so before it starts?

Garrick

I covered this in the events post but it is scheduled to start at 5PM and last until whenever.  I suggest going to that post as well as there is another contest tied to everything else I am doing

Garrick

Due to some wonderful news my wife and I received today the Halloween Party is being pushed back a few hours.  We will push it back to 8pm Central Time. All tokens earned can still be turned in after the party and staff goodie bags will still be available for a few days after as well.

The reason for this change is that I was offered the chance to open my own small kitchen and we got approved for a loan to do it and October 31 will be the day I open and my hours are 10am - 6pm with an hour drive home.  Thank you all for understanding the need for the change in time.

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on October 10, 2013, 10:55:20 PM
Due to some wonderful news my wife and I received today the Halloween Party is being pushed back a few hours.  We will push it back to 8pm Central Time. All tokens earned can still be turned in after the party and staff goodie bags will still be available for a few days after as well.

The reason for this change is that I was offered the chance to open my own small kitchen and we got approved for a loan to do it and October 31 will be the day I open and my hours are 10am - 6pm with an hour drive home.  Thank you all for understanding the need for the change in time.
Im not the most active "player" but it seems that the event that gives tokens for the Halloween party (some kind of invasion or something ive heard of) is always when im not on.  There are a few of us that are very active during the morning hours including some new people.
Any chance of getting something going in the mornings?