Do I have a bug in my cooking ?

Started by Taedier, March 31, 2013, 01:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Taedier

Over the last week or so, I saved up a stack of raw ribs (500 or so).  I gave them to my crafting character and sent him to Magencia to cook the meat.  I found an oven, stood by it clicked on my skillet twice (failed the first time) and instantly had 285 cooked ribs and no skill gains.

Should I have unstacked the meat before cooking it ?  Would this have allowed me to gain skill by cooking each piece at a time?

Let me know so I don't do this again.

Thanks!

--
Taedier

Garrick

Certain skills like that are a pain in that sense.  You will need to separate them and put them off your body (If you have a fire source at your house you can use your bank or a locked down bag) to do them slowly.

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on March 31, 2013, 02:58:40 PM
Certain skills like that are a pain in that sense.  You will need to separate them and put them off your body (If you have a fire source at your house you can use your bank or a locked down bag) to do them slowly.
If you use razor (you should) then you can use a "restock agent" to restock 1 item from your bank or anyother container as you cook.  ;)

Taedier

Festus

Quote from: Taedier on April 01, 2013, 07:26:37 PM
I'll look into that.  Thanks.
if you need help with macros let me (Scatatch D Scott) or festus know ingame.  Also for professional and very good help set up Ventilo or perferably RaidCall for a voice chat.  Many of us are using Raidcall now and to talk voice when helping somone is soooooo much faster and for a one handed ole bloke like me its sooooo much easier. Ya, im lazy.  If you dont have either and cant do either I can bend abit.