Tailoring

Started by zullie, January 11, 2014, 10:08:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zullie

I have recently taken up tailoring and i purchased an elven spinning wheel from a player.  While we were in Magincia i used the wheel and made a joke about ohh good quality it even works!!  But when i took the wheel home and locked it down it said. "That is not accessible."  So apparently the Elven spinning wheel cannot be used once you lock it down. 

(I have since swapped it for a normal wheel)

Also the resource box does not hold balls of yarn or thread.  (not sure if this is intentional or not)
It holds everything as a raw resource, like cotton and wool and also Finished Cloth. 
But it does not hold the middle items which i find i usually end with more of.

Cypress

Yes, I found out about the spinning wheel recently. I think it's a security thing. I'll have to look into a fix or work around. The work around for now is to not lock it down or secure it but page and have staff set it to not movable.

I don't know about the resource box. I didn't script that one, so I'm not sure why it doesn't hold those.

Cypress

The elven spinning wheel should be fixed now :)

Talitha

You are right!  The resource box will only hold resources unmodified.  So if you take cotton gathered from my field and remove it from the resource storage box and make thread then thread would need to be stored in another container.