Plants

Started by zullie, February 01, 2014, 10:06:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zullie

I have been growing plants since i started here (and pretty much since their release in other worlds.)  I just recently started growing the Peculiar seeds.  Ardin and i spent two days collecting seeds and i came to realize that you can only get seeds in Plain, Red, Blue, or Yellow from monsters.  Normally this isn't an issue you can cross breed your plants to get the other colors.

BUT!!

Peculiar seeds are counted as Mutant Seeds.  Which means they cannot be cross pollinated nor do they produce seeds of their own.

UoGuide states that the Naturalist quest gives you colored Peculiar seeds. "It was initially decided that no coloured Peculiar plants would be available, but due to a bug which caused the Naturalist Quest to produce nothing but coloured Peculiar Cactus plants, Publish 56 will make both standard and peculiar plants available from the same quest."

But if we do not have a normal Solen Hive, nor a Naturalist Quest how are we to obtain the colored Peculiar seeds?

Cypress

The peculiar seeds we have were just recently custom scripted in, so we don't have them added in the same way that probably OSI did. Other than plain, red, blue, or yellow, you can't get them for now that I know of.