Happy Birthday Loff'ta!!!

Started by Serenity, March 06, 2008, 05:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Serenity

Today is our favorite Orc's birthday, so if you see him make sure you wish him a Happy Birthday!!

* goes and hides far away from Loff'ta* Luv ya hun, Mean it. * hugs*

willow

:-* Happy Happy Birthday!  Looks like she gotcha sugar.  Have a good one.

Loff'ta

Awwww...

*pelts with cabbages*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Thanks you both!

Hates birthday's but gonna grin and "bear" it...

*Blames Fae...Aador...global warming and especially Serenity...ya brat!!!*

No cabbages for you!

solaris1

Aesa

Happy Birthday to you!  Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday Dear LOOOOOOFFFFFTTTTAAAAA!!!!  Happy Birrrrrrthdaaaaay tooooooo *tips head back and belts it out* Yooouuuuuuuu!!!!

Forest Rithik

Dat Loff'ta hav burdai? Ouo nub tel dat Rithik. Ouo ken hav sum uv Rithik's junk

Cidran Falastion

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Garrick

Happy birthday Loff'ta, hope you get a new dress! The one you have now is starting to smell

Admin Acacia

Ahhh, Loff'ta, happy birthday!!!   *gives him pink cabbages*

Never be less than your dreams.

Kalif

*sigh* Always blameing me! *smacks* Happy birthday orcy =D

KatrinaWil1

Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you...happy birthday deaaaaaaaaaaaaar ogreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee happy birthday to youuuuuuuuuuuuu....you're gtting olddddddddddddddd *sings*.

Happy Birthday and thank you for being such a good friend.  May you get all your wishes today and always.......

Alanda

Thane ir'Wyndan

Happy Birthday Uruk!  *presents the perfectly made cabbage cake*

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Artemis

Happy Birthday!

-Edward Coress-

Crimson

Happy Birthday Loff'ta!

Here's a great quote from one of the birthday cards I just received on my birthday, which everyone missed, again.  :'(

Remember you might be OLDER than you've been BEFORE but you're also YOUNGER than you'll ever be AGAIN!!
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.