New Game: The person below me...

Started by Crimson, January 19, 2007, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alaric McCree

True, if you count playing volleyball on the same court Tom Cruise did in the movie Top Gun as a unique experience.

TPBM has met a movie star in person.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Kydaer Shol

True, but I think we might have all had them at one point or another *smiles*..........

TPBM loves peanut butter and bacon sandwiches....... hehe (or might just be me)

seterwind

True, well I like anything with peanut butter nad bacon is soooo tasty so yeah will give it a shot, on toast though not soft bread... mmm **Gets hungry**

TPBM Has played Ultimas 4-9 and remember when Magincia was a Deamon invested city destroyed due to their belileve that pride was a Virtue. (Magincia city of Humility... Irony :D)

Aderyn

False. Ultima Online was my first Ultima game, and though I've considered it on more than one occassion, I've never gone back to play any of the others.

The person below me has gone to an amusement park sometime recently (playing Rollercoaster Tycoon doesn't count ;))

Kydaer Shol

false was going to about three weeks ago but got rained out *pouts*

TPBM is married or getting married soon.....

Asimon

True, a wonderrful wife that let's me play way too much hehe :) God I love her.

Kauri

TPBM can't spot a question in there either.  :P

seterwind

False, Yes you do love her, believe it. (Taking God I love her. as a question  God I lover her? it works in my head)

TPBM Has long sexxy hair.

Kydaer Shol

nope short blonde sexy hair haha

TPBM has never broken a bone

Aesa

True. 

TPBM has broken someone else's bones. :P

Kydaer Shol

true....... was an accident was wrestling a friend and I spiral broke his leg lol......... he complained the next day about it hurting and we were all kidding him about being wimpy..... finally we took him to a hospital and the doctor said it looked like it was intentional........ I felt so bad.....

TPBM same question........... broken someone's bone (bones)

Kevetsa

Nope, never broken or been broken.

TPBM owns some sort of weapon (besides a gun).
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

seterwind

True, should I post piccytures? Perhaps later, I own 10 swords, 3 Katans, 1 Bas()ard sword, 2 short sword, 2 wakazashis, 2 tantos, and a spear.  I like collecting pretty blades. Pretty pretty shiny stabby things.

TPBM has a strange phobia.

Aderyn

True. I have a lot of strange phobias. The strangest is probably my fear of trains. Not of riding them, but of being near the tracks when a train is passing. I have this bizarre, irrational fear that the train is going to tip over and fall on me.

The person below me has been known to lose hours of their life to Wikipedia.

Thane ir'Wyndan

False, I didn't lose them I know exactly where I wasted them. :P

The person below me has an eye twitch when others post in this thread and go "TPBM..".

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111