Hello Everyone!!!

Started by Stroem Safai, March 26, 2008, 07:55:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stroem Safai

Hello everybody hope you all are doing ok! Me im doing fine graduating from boot camp im out on family day pass right now so i was finnally able to get on the internet to stop in and let you all know how ive been doing :), BCT has been preety rough but for the most part preety good :), Done alot of training and learned alot about US Weapons had an M16 A2 Rifle Assigned to me that i had to keep at my side at all times even had to sleep with it LOL. Got trained on assaulting building, room clearing and all kinds of fun stuff :P, Even got certified as a Field Combat Medic. Tommorow i walk across the stage at 10:00 to recieave my deploma and then go to AIT Friday. Ohklahoma has been alright cept the freezing cold training out in 30 degrees and lower weather gets rough thankfully they give us a bunch of snivel gear lol. I get to stay here another 7 weeks for my AIT too. But there i will be able to have my computer :). Found out also that i will be going to irag not sure when tho will find that all out after i get out of AIT and get to my assigned station. Well i hope you are all doing good and look forward to comeing  back to the game soon........

Admin Acacia

Great to hear from you!! Congratulations on your upcoming graduation.

Never be less than your dreams.

Alaric McCree

Stay strong and stay safe! We will see you as soon as your training and such allows you to return I am sure.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Kevetsa

*poke* Good to see you're nearing the end of it all. Come back so there'll be a name I recognise!
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

KatrinaWil1

It is so nice to hear from you and know you are doing well.  I am got a good laugh from knowing you had your "lady" <M-16> by your side always hehe.....Congrats on the graduation and stay safe in all places you may go from here on out....know you will be in my prayers

Alanda