where's the votes????

Started by Mina, August 03, 2008, 08:07:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mina

>:(  come on guys...i am voting twice a day and getting a friend to do it also...so get everyone together and have a voting frenzy..we are dropping down.... :'(

KukoShaku

i was untill the voting kept connecting me to wow and the rest of them   :-\  will try again though  :)

Kevetsa

Yea, I'm getting that WoW thing too. For some reason they don't give you the voting page but the sites main page.

But that said, I don't really play here anymore and I still vote....gogogo people!
Give a man a fire he's warm for a day. Set a man on fire he's warm for the rest of his life.

Kevetsa Kususroth, Smitt, Drahca, Bethariel

Admin Acacia

This is insane, we've never had this few votes before, and it's nuts that you can't get to the voting link.  I'm not sure what can be done.

Never be less than your dreams.

Aesa

gypsy

Not sure if this will help but several months ago I had same problem. Couldnt vote for 2 months or so. then someone suggested that I check the spyware and that it wasnt a fire wall and also to clean out my cookies. Well Im not a computer person so had to get help. Sure enough it was my cookies. Just a thought as to an idea to try. I vote twice a day except on the days computer is in shop or my silly internet is down.

Serenity

ACK!!!! I just voted and we are in 7th place peeps. Go out there and vote!!!!!!! I have never seen us so low.

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, VOTE, AND VOTE SOMEMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you.

Admin Acacia

Yes, we've never been this low in votes.  We used to always be 2nd... but 7th is very sad.

Never be less than your dreams.

Aesa

Just an FYI for those that may not know this.. you have to click the Vote button after typing in the word.  You cannot just hit enter.  It doesnt register the vote.

KukoShaku

nope... it's still kicking me to the WoW pages and the lot. Mine is broken  ???

Mina

try the vote link on www.sulexservices.com/uogateway.htm  link is on right hand side..

KukoShaku

nope... still broken. I think it's something on my end.  :-\ Thanks for trying though  :)  i'll keep at it

Iggy

I dont think people realize they r not supposed to hit the enter key after they type the word for voting...you have to click the button thats says SUBMIT...only 7 votes since I voted 24 hours ago including the the one I just did...its sad really that we r almost in 7th place again...COME ON PEOPLE GET OUT THERE AND VOTE

Aesa

Quote from: Iggy on August 13, 2008, 10:04:36 AM
I dont think people realize they r not supposed to hit the enter key after they type the word for voting...you have to click the button thats says SUBMIT...only 7 votes since I voted 24 hours ago including the the one I just did...its sad really that we r almost in 7th place again...COME ON PEOPLE GET OUT THERE AND VOTE

*points to her post a few up*  I told them that already Lol