HotM

Started by BlackOut, March 05, 2017, 02:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlackOut

I know Iris has been gone a while but there are other GMs that can change it.

Please update it.

Also I have only seen Cypress on in the past few months. I have offerd to take the GM test. It seems that one might be needed.

Please Message me and let me know.
BlackOut....The Emperor Of Axis Of Anarchy!

The Toughest Warrior In A Thousand Years!
Is There Anything He Can't Kill By Himself!?

Cypress

I was hoping Iris would return and we could do a special multi-hue month or something. If not though, I guess I'll finally have to look into changing it.

I've been on as has Talitha, and Dolos popped in a little bit too. I'm on mostly during the day and a little in the evening and on weekends but not as much as during the day.

You're not the only one to have offered to help GM, and I'm thankful to you and others who love Sylvan enough to want to take part in its upkeep and operations. There's not really any "GM test." For the most part the current staff simply discusses who to bring on and eventually a decision is made. Long time players such as you and others are certainly qualified. Further qualifications come with training and practice after becoming a GM. The reason I've not brought on more GMs is because I think we need more players before we get more GMs. If you need help in game, and there's not a staffer on, just PM me here on the forums. I should get a notification and can jump on when I'm able.

Cypress

New HotM is 2998 - a nice golden hue for everyone