Event for Friday 1-25-13 8am CST

Started by will parrish, January 22, 2013, 09:36:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

will parrish

Would like to see if we could get enough people that will be around Friday morning and see if we can do a big Fel run or something. Anything. I know Festus will be game if he is around. I am going to try and drum up some excitement for the morning crowd somehow some way. So if you would like to mee Friday morning and go do anything just look for Artimis Monk/Will parrish and we will come up with some ideas. If you have any them pm me here on the forums and I will check them out the next two days while I am working.

will parrish

It may be even a simple run through as many dungeons as we can and clear them and do a big gold gathering. More than anything it will be fun and fellowship. I hope all can attend that are here. Think about it 4 people can clear alot in 2 hrs or so. We will have a big split at end. Look forward to seeing you there!! ;D

Festus

Im up for whatever ya'll want.  Fel is a blast and would be even better with a group.

will parrish

Festus and myself were here but no one wanted to come. I think between the two of us in about an hr made 125k. I know doesnt sound like much but we did have to walk everywhere. Maybe again next week. Hopefully we will get soe activity spawning.

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on January 25, 2013, 06:39:02 PM
Festus and myself were here but no one wanted to come. I think between the two of us in about an hr made 125k. I know doesnt sound like much but we did have to walk everywhere. Maybe again next week. Hopefully we will get soe activity spawning.
Well we called out and had no answers so Will and I went out to the Drew city area.  We got a good drop from a paragon. (white bear mask) and made around 50k per half hour each.  We spent about an hour there then Maybelle logged on and it was time for our Shopping trip.  Gosh I love that woman.  She can work miracles.  Will did some socketing today and I found a great axe on her vendor.  Now im sad I put sockets on a warhammer but no matter.  Val is cheap right??  hahah.  See  ya all on monday unless i get lucky and get some time on this weekend.