Halloween

Started by Garrick, October 05, 2013, 11:57:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

As some of you have experienced Sylvan is experiencing a zombie problem.  For killing the hordes you will be awarded a token by whatever staffer spots the horde.  Come Halloween you can turn in those tokens for special prizes!! Fear not though.  If you cannot make the Halloween Party, Oct. 31, 2013 Starting at 5PM Central, the rewards will be available until Nov. 5. 

Aside from the zombie smashes we will have the annual Costume Contest! Apple Bobbing! And a special board game event (I will be redesigning the board and decorating it for the holiday.

Festus

Quote from: Garrick on October 05, 2013, 11:57:55 PM
As some of you have experienced Sylvan is experiencing a zombie problem.  For killing the hordes you will be awarded a token by whatever staffer spots the horde.  Come Halloween you can turn in those tokens for special prizes!! Fear not though.  If you cannot make the Halloween Party, Oct. 31, 2013 Starting at 5PM Central, the rewards will be available until Nov. 5. 

Aside from the zombie smashes we will have the annual Costume Contest! Apple Bobbing! And a special board game event (I will be redesigning the board and decorating it for the holiday.
Well dangit.  I keep trying to catch a staff online and so far no luck.  I am working till late both tomorrow and Tuesday the 5th.  I suppose that means Ill not be cashing in the tokens since the rewards are only available until the 5th?  If I knew what the rewards were I may be able to do something by proxy I suppose but I don't now what they are.   ughhh!

trixy

ive been on most of the day today minus being at church, its sunday so im sure staff is busy with their family and church and what not. Monday and Tuesday I work 10am till around 8-9ish in the evening I will try again before and after work hopefully I will catch someone on.

Cypress

I am indeed busy on the weekends. I seem to be on more during the week about 9-5 while afk randomly for work. Just throw in a page and let it sit till one of us sees it :)

By the way, don't worry Festus ;)