gravestones

Started by Iris, October 06, 2013, 05:31:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

Dont  forget to get your Gravestone in mag. and have what ever saying you want on it. you can buy them for 10k each after Halloween.

Festus

Quote from: Iris on October 06, 2013, 05:31:35 AM
Dont  forget to get your Gravestone in mag. and have what ever saying you want on it. you can buy them for 10k each after Halloween.
not sure if I will see you online but I would like a stone and have it say,,

Here lies Scathach d' Scott
PK'd then Res PK'd
by GM Cypress Via Chat

Iris

does it matter which gravestone you get

Festus

Quote from: Iris on October 07, 2013, 03:55:58 AM
does it matter which gravestone you get
a pretty one.  hehe It must commemorate cypress chat pk'n me.   ;)

Cypress

Iris

will parrish

I would like one beside Festus aka scat that says......Here lies Achilles who forgot to heal himself while laughing at Scathach

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on October 10, 2013, 11:43:39 PM
I would like one beside Festus aka scat that says......Here lies Achilles who forgot to heal himself while laughing at Scathach
hahahaHA

Serenity

Hey Iris, May I get one for Serenity as well. Saying something like Her deco finally did her in...

Thanks,

Seren

Festus

how does one buy a staff tombstone or maybe all of em?  ;)

Alaric McCree

Staff tombstones are usually auctioned off.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Festus

Quote from: Alaric McCree on November 04, 2013, 12:53:07 AM
Staff tombstones are usually auctioned off.
ohhh,,, well since ive never had gold or participated I duno how this works exactly but maybe this?  I bid 50k per.  hehe heck I duno. 

Alaric McCree

Watch for the next auction. Garrick will post when it is. It is held at the auction house, there are teleport tiles located at the event center which will take you to it. Good luck with the bidding!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Garrick

My schedule is too screwed at this time to think about doing a normal auction.  As it stands I will only be available at MOST three days a week for anything.  I will run a few things by the rest of the staff as to the staff gravestones and future auctions and will post back once we come to a decision.