New Game: The person below me...

Started by Crimson, January 19, 2007, 06:10:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aesa

Oh heck no! My best friend in HS lived on a farm and I HATED going near the chickens.  They are disgusting foul (no pun intended) creatures.  Taste good fried, but try not to think about them before they got beheaded and plucked!

TPBM lives where there is wacky weather recently.

willow

:D So True, I live where the weather changes every 15 minutes, and it's all wacky!

The Person Below Me has never been on a ship (not a boat, ships carry boats)  ;D

lelola

True,  and i dont think i would as i get sea sick pretty quick... maybe size does matter tho. *giggles*

TPBM has never been in a canoe!

Aderyn

False. Though it's been a few years. Usually combined my canoeing with fishing!

The person below me is too squeemish to bait their own fishing hook :P

Bob

So False I absolutely love to fish.

TPBM: Is an avid fisherperson and will take any opportunity to drown a worm.

Thane ir'Wyndan

False, worms are icky.

The person below me has a good singing voice.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Asimon

if you like drunken wailing lol Simon would stab his eardrums with a pen just to never hear me sing again.

TPBM Has never flown in a plane.

Kauri

False, I has flow many a time.

Person below has a pilots licence.

lelola

False, however i was able to fly a plane quite a few times when i was young... with adult supervision of course....

TPBM is Fake and Baking for the summer already!

Thane ir'Wyndan

Umm I don't bake, that is women's work.   :P

The person below me has a vacation planned soon.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.

Aderyn

Sort of true. I'm going to Otakon in Baltimore, MD in August to sell artwork. It's sort of like work, but honestly these cons are typically the closest I get to a vacation :)

The person below me has at some point dabbled in cosplay at a fantasy/sci-fi/anime/comic/etc. convention.

Thane ir'Wyndan

False I have never done such at a convention.

The person below me knows what an otaku is. 

Aderyn

True. In Japan it is sort of a colloquial word for someone with an obsessive hobby or interest. In western parts of the world, it has come to be used as a word for fans of Japanese animation and comics. Probably not fair for me to answer this one, since I was the one who brought up anime conventions, but since no one else replied... :D

The person below me lives near a forest.

Kalif

false. i live in a heavily wooded area but not a forest =D

TPBM has been to the rain forest

Morwen Aldarion

False, but I would love to someday  :D

TPBM has found practical applications for the things they learn playing UO at SH