Meeting of the minds.

Started by Garrick, March 31, 2008, 08:19:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

I would like to hold a meeting soon with all the player guild leaders on the shard.  I would also like any shard council members who will be available to attend as well if possible.  The tentative date and time will be Friday April 11, 2008 at 7 p.m. EST (6 Cemtral  4 Pacific 12 a.m. in England).  I would like as many of the guild leaders and shard council members as possible to attend. I will have a place set up where we can talk in private to get some ideas bounced around.  Also any staff members who are curious are welcome to come as well.

willow

I look forward to being there.

Silverglade

Umfortunately, I will be in Mexico at the time. My cruise starts Saturday  :D

Your talents are your gift from God, how you use them is your gift to Him.

Mina

:)  i wanna be there and represent Felluca Warriors and Ilshenari Wolven guild..however..if its before 4 uk time, (9pm est)  i will not be able to get  on...will be out slaving my guts out for a few pennies  hehe...if ye make it a lil later  i can do it.

Grubbug

De Warbozz ub Bloodytusks bu der!!! HOOOWAH!!!

ventesa

Bob

Hrothgar will be there to proudly represent Hammer and Anvil.

Garrick

I do appologise but some things have come up out of my control and I need to push the meeting to saturday 4/12.  Is 5 EST good for everyone? I am sorry for the inconvenience

willow

:'( Working that day - tried to change it but no luck.  Won't get home til 6:30 est.  So sorry.

Reasey

Sorry that Rease Hunter had to miss it Garrick. Things happened to have came up that night Im afraid. But Im willin to discuss with you on the things discussed and add in my own idea's anytime you have open to you.
Don't worry I'll put something here.

Stormi

Willow informed me of the time change of the meeting and I will be there at 5 EST Sat to represent KHL.  Sorry for the late response to the notice.  I talked to her yesterday afternoon and was aware of the earlier meeting as well and was planning on being at that one as well.  So, Im off for a little nap first then will be there.  :)

Garrick

Yes I do appologise for the inconvenience but some unavoidable things came up that I had to do