Coming back... again?

Started by Rosareven, May 21, 2008, 09:34:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rosareven

I'm sorry for another non-active account that's staying idle in the precious world of Sylvan Heart and wasting all the wonderfully compiled binary =(

Last time of my presence was when I proceeded to move home. Right after that, my first year of uni started. I get to do one of my favourite courses: IT  ;D

Then I've been quite busy there after... I wanted to log into Sylvan Heart from time to time but the thought that I only have enough energy to stay up for 10 more minutes halts me.

Now is near the end of my first semester and I have some time freed up. I'm thinking of finally waking up my sisters from the fair inn of Minoc and Rosay's humble hut which must be gathering heavy dust by now...

I already have ML installed long time ago and I haven't touched its program files since the last time I moved. However when I attempted to log in through UO Gateway now I get an error from client.exe... I also remember that Connect UO did not work for me in the first place which is the reason why I use UO Gateway.

Should I download anything new since January or do I just need a simple reinstall?

Edit

I found a sticky post in Shard Basics which fixed the client problem!... However I fear that my sisters have entered eternal dreams due to long hibernation, far too long...

But that's ok. I don't remember having any amazing achievement made on my account, so I'm happy to start over just to enjoy the world of Sylvan Heart again.  :D

Thane ir'Wyndan

Welcome back!  It is always good to see friends and family return to the fold.

Remember.. once you crash here, you can never get out.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Aesa

We're like Hotel California....  :D

willow

Admin Acacia

Never be less than your dreams.

Rosareven

Quote from: Aesa on May 22, 2008, 01:33:04 AM
We're like Hotel California....  :D

That's so true.

"You may check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!"

Yep, sounds about right  ;D