Pirate hats

Started by Deedlit, May 27, 2008, 12:37:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deedlit

I was wondering if the dread pirate hats (ilsh arties) could be added to the list of fortyfing helms;they have very nice stats,expecially for the dex thing,but you can't fortify them and so my character was taken for a pirate rp wise,while she's just a wandering warrior....sigh.

Who said appearance doesn't matter! :P

Thanks anyway and good day :)

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Deedlit

I was also wondering if there is a possibility to recover fortified helms...cause you know,sometimes you decide that instead of a bandana you really wanted a feathered hat,but the fantastic helm you need is already fortified...sooo....

Well just wondering :P

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

willow

I also thought once a helm was fortified, that's what you had.  Isabeau tried it once,  from fortified bandana to skullcap and it worked.  Not sure if it was supposed to, but...  Haven't tried it since cuz she has no access to my floppy hats.  I don't trust her. LOL

Iggy

no u can refortify helms again...i tried it and it worked

Garrick

Yes, I have tried multiple fortifications myself a while back and they work. Not sure on if/when we can add anything to the list of fortifying

Deedlit

Thanks for the info then,that's reassuring :D At least I can fortify it in another shapes :)

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.