Introduction

Started by Erif, May 28, 2008, 12:39:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erif

Hello, I would like to introduce myself. My name is Geoff (ig: Erif), I am 30 years old and I live in Texas. I am an avid MMO player and when I am not glued down in front my computer, I enjoy fishing, hunting, and hanging out with friends and family and my wife.

I used to play on the EA server Lake Superior. I played there for about 3 years.
I have played other UO freeshards, a friend of mine told me about this one, so I thought I would try it out.

I have played many MMO games wich include
Ultima Online
The Sims Online
Star Wars Galaxies (currently playing)
Everquest II
World of Warcraft
Guild Wars
Vanguard Saga of Heroes
City of Heroes/City of Villians
The Lord of The Rings Online
Pirates of The Burning Sea

I am excited to see how Sylvan Heart is, and anxious to meet the people and Gm's.
I hope you all have a great evening.

Admin Acacia

Welcome to Sylvan!!  We hope you love it here as much as the rest of us.

Never be less than your dreams.

Erif

willow

:) Welcome Welcome Welcome.  We've the best of all worlds right in our own backyard!  We're glad you're here.  I, too, am from Texas sooooo take off your boots, grab a seat, grab a "refreshment", and stay awhile! 

Rosareven

Welcome to the Hotel Sylvan Heart. Such a lovely place, such a lovely face....
You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave!!

Welcome welcome. It's easy to get addicted into this shard. I know I am, and I keep coming back after long breaks...

Ask anything you need help with! =D

Thane ir'Wyndan

Welcome aboard!  We are always glad to have new friends to come join us!

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Aderyn

Hello and welcome! Hope you find this shard to be everything you're looking for!

And just for the record, I totally jumped and tried to swat your crawling bug graphic in your sig. Probably time to go to bed when I try to swat animated .gifs ...

Cpt_Starfox

Greetings and welcome to Sylvan! - The best shard with the nicest people and staff that I know   ;D

Norhand Waveharp

Just to add my two cents worth.. Welcome to our family.. If you need help in game Just give a shout out, and you will be amazed and how friendly and helpful our players can be. Again Welcome to the BEST Shard on the Web.

Admin Acacia

*sends Erif a bill for a new monitor after I repeatedly whapped it trying to kill the dang bug*

Never be less than your dreams.