Votes.

Started by Kauri, June 04, 2008, 01:44:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kauri

So...I went to vote today and noticed we've slipped to 4th on extreme top 100.

Come onguys It's a near thing between us and the people at third, and we got the better shard!

Iggy

come on people start voting  ???

Norhand Waveharp

Come on guys lets show Acacia how much we care about her and this shard. Everyone try and make a major effort to vote every 12 hours.. Lets get the ratings up this month. Lets shoot to get and stay in at least 2nd place. I know we can do it.. Your reading this so take 5 seconds and click the link.

willow

Haven't been able to pull up voting screen for over a month now or I'd have been voting twice daily.

Rosareven

I'm having the same problem too. I voted once, and after that whenever I click on the link, it brings me to WoW list. Even if I found Sylvan Heart manually, I can't find a vote link. =(

Mina

If ye gets a problem with the voting screen, try deleting all cokies on pc, ( internet options)... Then try the vote link again..or this one..http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132190358
let me know if it makes any difference

Norhand Waveharp

This can't be I noticed this evening we have now slipped down to 5th place. Come on people if you are reading this get off your lazy butts and click the vote link above. It still works for me with no problems. This is horrible I can't remember it being this low before and on our anniversary month to boot. Come on and Vote I know we can bring it back up. VOTE VOTE VOTE

Lamalas Telemnar

Norhand said it all   VOTE VOTE VOTE !!!!!!

TalenWynne

Would someone be so kind as to post the link here in the thread?  Thanks. :)

Thane ir'Wyndan

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Lamalas Telemnar

For those having trouble voteing are you running any kind of always active active spyware? If so maybe try and turn it off and vote. I had issue with norton antispyware before and had to disable it long enough to vote.

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO CAN VOTE WERE BACK IN 4 TH.   VOTE VOTE VOTE

Erif

Morwen Aldarion

Yay! I voted using a computer at my University ^_^  For some reason my computer at home doesn't like to let me vote  :(

Erif

I voted last night and I just voted like 5 minutes ago.

Admin Acacia

*smacks bug*
I don't know if this will work for everyone who has trouble with the voting link or not.  I had trouble last week, it brought me to the main shard page thing, not the voting page.  I just back arrowed out, then clicked back in and it gave me the voting page.

Never be less than your dreams.