Friday Roleplaying

Started by Teclis, September 26, 2008, 06:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Teclis

OK, I know this is 11th hour and Thane asked me to post this a week ago. I am not going to be able to continue making it to Friday RP if it starts at 10pm. It translates to 4am and that is just too early to get up. Last week we were pretty much feeling ill for the rest of the day from just getting up too early  :(. Anyways, We're asking what everyone thinks of moving the time later to either midnight or 1 am start time. I talked with Thane and Link and we came up with 1 am as a good time for them, we just weren't sure that would be a good time for anyone else. That would be 7am for me and would be much, much better. So, please post your thoughts here as I don't feel like doing a poll.

Thane ir'Wyndan

I have some flexibility in when I can run the RP but I HAVE to have a concrete time that at least a reasonable number of people can be around for it.  I am able to juggle my work schedule a little bit.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Mina

;)  welcome to my timezone trouble,  hehe.    i might even be able to join in and be awake if its when ye said, even if its 0600 for me...works out a lot better than the other option.