game: you know you play too much UO when......

Started by kathymarie, November 03, 2007, 12:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cpt_Starfox

ROFLOL this is all so hilarious! I love it!

You know you play UO too much when... you're sitting at your computer and get hungry and so you feed your character... and wonder why you're still hungry... or worse, you actually aren't hungry anymore!

-edit-
ROFLOL at the person below me... however I have little room to talk anyway... I talk with "ayes" and "nays" and say "therefore" and "thus" naturally (which I consider kinda to be "old-world" words hehe).... it is just how I talk hehe.... I love it LOL

Kydaer Shol

omg this happened today.... you know you staff too much when you turn around to customers and say how may I be of service to ye?................... *rolls eyes and shakes head*

KatrinaWil1

You know you play UO too much when you run out of spices and run to the store and ask the cashier where the "regs" aisle is .....

KatrinaWil1

You know you play UO too much when you look at your online husband in real and call him by his character name as he is leaving for work <been there, done that>

Cpt_Starfox

You know you play UO too much when you go to buy cloths and you look at the tags to see what the "specs" are LOL

Cpt_Starfox

You know you play UO too much... when you do the above... and then wonder where the resist are listed before you realise what you are thinking hehe

Drayvock

You know you play too much UO when you say "An Ex Por" as your brother tries to tackle you.

Admin Acacia

You know you've played too much UO when you take a look at where you live in real life and wish you could enter the Customize mode.... then have an interior decorating tool to help out later.

Never be less than your dreams.

Damira

You know you played UO too long when you order an outfit from a tailor and cancel if they don't make it instantly.

You know you played too much when you go to an ATM and say "bank" aloud.

Drayvock

Quote from: Prism on November 28, 2007, 02:03:13 PM.

Or you think about making "bank" your 4-digit pin number for your credit card.

Cpt_Starfox

Quote from: Prism on November 28, 2007, 02:03:13 PM

Or you drive up the window and just say "Saldo" or "Balance" hehe

toddp0168

You know you play too much UO when your sibling hits you and you sit there wondering how they got through your evasion.

Damira

Quote from: Gaelyth Killeathem on November 30, 2007, 04:55:22 PM
You know you play too much UO when your sibling hits you and you sit there wondering how they got through your evasion.

And then you wait for yourself to auto-retaliate

Thane ir'Wyndan

You know you play too much UO when you meet a guy named "Bob" and think what a stupid name that is to give your character.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Drayvock

You know you play too much UO when you but a new T-Shirt and want to dye it a special hue the next day.