game: you know you play too much UO when......

Started by kathymarie, November 03, 2007, 12:16:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin Acacia

You know you have played too much UO when you are watching a nature show and wonder how much taming it takes for that animal pictured on the show... and how many hit points might it have.

Never be less than your dreams.

Cpt_Starfox

You know you play UO too much when you wonder why your night sight isn't working when the electricity goes out...

or...

try to cast night sight or Druid light when the electricity goes out.

Cpt_Starfox

You know you play UO too much when you look for a "log out" button before you go to sleep but then settle for turning off the lamp lol

willow

You know you play too much UO when you start referring to your ingame husband as your husband in real life conversations  hehe

Izdihar

You know you play too much UO when you see an iridescent blue/green car and your first thought is "Damn, that *&$#@*& got the HotM I wanted and missed!".... and then you say it out loud, on a bus, surrounded by the scariest freaks ever, because apparently the gods didn't see fit to install a filter to fix your violent, explosive bursts of verbal diarrhea.

On the upside, the scary freaks on the bus actually scooted away from me. It was a refreshing role change.

lelola

*giggles* this happened in real life....

You know you play UO too much when you are entering your old cell numbers to your new phone and you pick up the mouse to move down the screen to find a number. *laughed so hard we cried tears!*

Predatory Beauty

hu.... I have not done that yet.

But you know when you have played to much UO... on Sylvan Heart when you grab your Cat and Start talking for them!

Don't know why I did it, but My cat and My brother had a very long Conversation the other night. All about Cat Litter, cat nip, and how to best go about killing orcs!

*I did work that night and most know what I do for a living. Could have been the drinks talking*

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

Predatory Beauty

Hehehe. Ky is laughing at me. Heck I was laughing at me.

You know you have played to much UO when you go around your house seeing different items and have entertained other ways to use them, Like making a couch out of books, an old truck and a blanket!

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

Thane ir'Wyndan

You know you play too much UO when you look at your bed and figure a good dye tub can make those sheets look like new again.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Admin Acacia

You know you've played too much UO when... during the Christmas shopping season, you keep looking for the rune to recall you to and from the mall.

Never be less than your dreams.

Predatory Beauty

You know you have played to much UO when your every day TO DO list includes  all te stuff you have to do around the house! As well as everything you have to do in UP that day!

TO DO LIST:
Feed the cat
Take out the trash
Pick up dry cleaning
Pick up something for dinner.
Take the dog to the Vet
Pick up kids from school.
Pick up BOD's
Mine Valorite,
Kill Acacia's Bunny
Cook Dinner
Help Kids finish homework
Tuck everyone in to bed
Pick up BOD's
Mine more Valorite
Page to put items on Auction.

(\___/)
( ='.'= )
( " )_( " )

Drayvock

You know you play too much UO when: You are asked what you want for Christmas and you reply "Money in my PayPal account so I can donate and get a cool ethy!"

Thane ir'Wyndan

You know you play too much UO when your buddies tell you they don't know what to get you since your character has everything already.   :P

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

lelola

you know you play too much uo when you drink a bottle of wine and start typin *hick* everytime you feel skippy.  lol.  Happy New year everyone and if you drink enjoy and if you dont   Enjoy anyways.   *HICK*