Bloody Bandages

Started by komani86, June 14, 2008, 10:22:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

komani86

Hey people,

I've been here a week orso, and I just gotta say.. LOLOWNED!  ;D
Anyways, I was thinking, I used to be on an OSI shard, and they had a script with bloody bandages..
I could try to find it, or help with it..
It works like this

You bandage > Your bandage becomes bloodied.
The bloody bandage can be washed with water (gotta check where to do that here, rivers/fountains, not sure)
A percentage gets destroyed (ofc too bloody)..

So if you have 100 bloody bandages, you would get 30-50 back from them..
What do you guys think?

Admin Acacia

I have seen this on player shards, been on some with it and have seen a huge mess with it.  The script was rather buggy and you'd end up with a ton of bloody bandages messing up your pack and not be able to do anything with them.    It is an interesting idea, but flax is cheap to grow, and sheep are free to shear.   Will be interesting to see anyone else's thoughts on it.

Never be less than your dreams.

Morwen Aldarion

I think I like all my bandages clean  ;)

gypsy

Have been there already and like my bandages to be clean :) Back at 1st of uo the carpenter made the water trough and wasnt a deed. It came in 2 halves and had to carry 1 around to wash those bandages. Dont know how many water troughs I drank and lost by accidently clicking on them :( Also used 1 half to do plants:)

Morwen Aldarion

Gypsy, that's a cool name  ;D

Admin Acacia

I have a bunny names Gypsy. hehe

Never be less than your dreams.

Morwen Aldarion

;D his name is my name too. whenever I go out, the people always shout, there goes John Jacob Jingleheimersmit...lalalala. sorry, got carried away a bit. *stops singing b/c she knows she's now hurting ppl's ears*

Mina

;D  *covers ears to stop hearing strange scrieching noise*...sorry Morwen.   Acacia's also got a bunny called Mina..champion too  hehe

Thane ir'Wyndan

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

KukoShaku

Quote from: Thane ir'Wyndan on July 27, 2008, 04:05:34 AM
Thane bunny for the win!

ooo does it splode people like the real thing?