HAPPY TURKEY DAY!!!

Started by Garrick, November 28, 2013, 05:32:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Garrick

Happy Thanksgiving to all who call Sylvan home.  I would post more but for once I'm at a loss for words lol.

Cypress

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope everyone has a wonderful holiday spending time with family and thanking God for all that we have to be thankful for :)

I first thank God for His everlasting salvation He has given to me.
I next thank Him for my family, church family and friends, and Sylvan family and friends :)

It's been a year of ups and downs like most all years, but I've always got a lot to be thankful for.

Alaric McCree

Happy Thanksgiving one and all! I hope everyone has a blessed and safe holiday!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

will parrish

Happy Thanksgiving to all and have safe travels.

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on November 29, 2013, 12:26:05 AM
Happy Thanksgiving to all and have safe travels.
Well hmm,  im most thankfull for my wife and kids without who I would not be complete.  then for my friends both ones I can see and touch and for those of you in the land of sylvan and Will Parish of course.  hehe  I cant touch Will but well im not to sure I would if I could.   hahah Seriously.  Im an old man it seems but you all seem to make my days a bit brighter.  Yes, even with death lag and chat pk's and Chat Reskills my weeks would not be complete with out ya all.
Happy thanksgiving to ya all and I sincerely wish ya all a safe holliday.