A big thanks!

Started by trixy, December 24, 2012, 05:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

trixy

Well my peeps ive been here for three months now and i think this thanks is long over due. When i first started playing Sylvans Heart i was a wreck, i couldnt have possibly made it to where i am right now without the great people of sylvan heart. So on that note i want to say thank u for welcoming me with open arms and i hope everyone has a very merry christmas!!(=

Festus

Trixy, I hate to steal some of yer show here but since we both started at around the same time I would also like to say the same.  Thanks to all the staff and players at my new home.

will parrish

HoooooRah to that Festus, You brought me here and I am glad you did Ole Friend!!!!!! Also thanks to the staff for all you do and the players for tolerating my most of the time aggrivating questions but we wee all new at some point. THANKS ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cypress

Lol, and we are so glad to have you all join us! :)  *chuckle* I remember being a newbie here on Sylvan. I was such a newbie that I didn't know how the stealing skill worked. I wanted to buy a certain item, but it was not available from the decor mall. I had seen it at a player's house. Admin Acacia explained to me I had to steal it because it was a stealable item. I didn't want to steal it because I thought I had to steal it from the player! LOL. She finally sold me one anyway probably out of pity for my complete newbiness LOL. I still treasure that little item hehe.

Festus

Quote from: Cypress on December 26, 2012, 06:05:14 PM
Lol, and we are so glad to have you all join us! :)  *chuckle* I remember being a newbie here on Sylvan. I was such a newbie that I didn't know how the stealing skill worked. I wanted to buy a certain item, but it was not available from the decor mall. I had seen it at a player's house. Admin Acacia explained to me I had to steal it because it was a stealable item. I didn't want to steal it because I thought I had to steal it from the player! LOL. She finally sold me one anyway probably out of pity for my complete newbiness LOL. I still treasure that little item hehe.
HaHaHa,,,Thanks Cypress for my UO laugh of the day.  It seems to never fail that I get at least on good belly laugh if not more every day from UO.  *chuckles*  As I think  about it there is more than one funny aspect of that story you told.  LOL again.