a day in the life of

Started by Festus, July 18, 2013, 05:52:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Well today had its ups and downs.(UO)  Overall however it was a good day.  Will parish and I went with a couple of fine fighters to Fel and did a bit of hunting.  We did a couple of town bosses.  One of which btw hid and didn't come back out after at most 30 seconds.  The last time I fought her we battled for maybe 15 or so minutes and I had her pretty much beat down then Pooof.  I'm sure I ran out the timer but today I'm sure I didn't.  (UO LUCK)  After hunting in fel we went back to tram to unload our loot and ran into a opportunity to do a doom run then that evolved into Meko's quest.  We diddled around with that for quite some time with the help of Link Of Urak, Will Parish was able to finish and reap the rewards.  Death to us was rare today but there were  a plenty of close calls. I finished off the day training ninjitsu skills to improve my main fighters ability to deal more damage over a shorter period of time.  Soooo, yeh  it was a good day on Sylvan..  Ill  try to make a diary of sorts for a week or so.

Festus

Well its been a good week.  Scat did a bit of hunting for gold and whatnots then noticed there were a few people asking about where to get some Legendary repair deeds sooooo. wala.  Strong Arm Magee returned to the land and began working on his tailor skills and on Friday he was at legendary level.  Magee established a vendor at the home of Scat and Will Parish with a tele tile in Magencia at the Vendor tile place.  Beside the vendor is a Grand Father Clock so if ya decide to visit please check out the clock. ;)
There was one sad time last week for me however.  When deciding what character to use for tailor skills I  was pretty sure I had a 100 tinker/120 smith/.120 miner but alas.  I seem to have deleted him by accident at some time in the past.  I know not why but it is done.  There is a few people waiting for me to mine some valorite for them but that's not likely to happen soon as I will need to bring another life to the shard and begin his training from scratch I guess.
Scat is going to spend a few days in felucca or how ever long it takes to exaust her hunting supplies.  She is in need of Human Soul so if anyone knows a hot spot please send me a pM ingame or here in forums.

Thanks all you all.  You all give me many hours of enjoyment.

riain

When you decide to retrain your miner, let me know please.  I have a LOT of unsmelted ore you can use to raise your mining back up with.  I kill quite a few elementals during my daily hunts... just... only see maybe 3 valorite elementals during my rounds.  So let Tempest know in-game if ya want, and I'll let ya smelt ores in her house to get your mining back up.  Sorry to hear that happened.  I did it once myself and it was not fun getting everything back up (my crafter.... had to rework every profession and STILL working on them).

will parrish

Never fear Festus!!! Yourself along with me we can mine Valorite all we want. If you will just have a guard for me I will go to the spots and mine away. We can do it and get these folks the Valorite they need just as people here did for us. Also you know a good hotspot for Soul that we have hunted before and we can return there Wednesday or Thursday while I am home.. Take care buddy and can not wait to enjoy some hunting time together.

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on July 29, 2013, 06:51:58 PM
Never fear Festus!!! Yourself along with me we can mine Valorite all we want. If you will just have a guard for me I will go to the spots and mine away. We can do it and get these folks the Valorite they need just as people here did for us. Also you know a good hotspot for Soul that we have hunted before and we can return there Wednesday or Thursday while I am home.. Take care buddy and can not wait to enjoy some hunting time together.
Im at that hot spot now M'Lad.  I get an hour or less each morning on work days.  haha its funny to say work day since I really haven't had to go to work for so many years and now I am.  haha  I like the extra money so .........................

will parrish

Well make sure you are ready to hit the hot spot tomorrow morning!!!!! I will there tomorrow and Thursday as well ole friend and we will Soul Hunt.

Festus

Quote from: will parrish on July 30, 2013, 12:17:48 PM
Well make sure you are ready to hit the hot spot tomorrow morning!!!!! I will there tomorrow and Thursday as well ole friend and we will Soul Hunt.
nothing to say for Friday except - hmm!!   :(

will parrish

Less is more sometimes ole friend   ???