3 years and still searching. LOL and a question for Staff.

Started by Festus, August 14, 2015, 07:08:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Festus

Man i keep seeing rares and stealable rare's around some vet's houses and am still searching after 3 years.  Holy cow.
I  was also thinking,,,,,I wonder if staff has any plans to incorperate something like a spawner that staff could use that No.1 turn off guards in a region of Trammel.  No. 2 spawn an invasion of some sort of Beast thats medium to hard with a final boss that spawns when all the minions are killed.  Upon killing the boss he would either drop gold around or even better he may have a "Fair" chance at dropping a rare item like some sweet armor pieces or something like that.  Cypress????

Alaric McCree

I have run invasion events that have done that over several days in the past, culminating in a huge fight with the boss in the end. It would be great to do those things again, especially if there are several players on to take part in it.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Cypress

Sounds fine to me if staff want to do it! There are already ways of disabling the guards via region controls. There are also champ spawns that are similar to what you are talking about. Drop would of course have to be approved if they're anything more than decor heh, but I like the idea :)

samiam

i am  thinking it may be time fore sam to git  his rusty aex  sharpend once agian