*and cue Music

Started by GM Feenix, June 02, 2009, 12:19:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abbadon

Make sure you get smash bros brawl! And guitar hero! And other fun games!

Great to hear you had a good time :)

Thane ir'Wyndan

Happy Belated Birthday Boss, I hope you had all the fun and good times you deserve.   :D

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Aries_Fellintona

see this is what happens when i go away...i miss Miss bunny ladys birthday! hope it was a good day

GM Feenix

Quote from: Aries_Fellintona on June 04, 2009, 05:11:49 PM
see this is what happens when i go away...i miss Miss bunny ladys birthday! hope it was a good day

And Cake and IceCream and Hues  and TOGA TOGA TOGA   just kidding bout the Toga thing, would have been fun though.......

You should come back and stop missing so much..

It's not who's at the top that matters. Only the path you chose to get there.

Admin Acacia

Yes, and you hue fiends... I actually had my Admin hue available for purchase.  Mwahahahaha

Never be less than your dreams.

Crimson

Quote from: Admin Acacia on June 05, 2009, 02:47:28 AM
Yes, and you hue fiends... I actually had my Admin hue available for purchase.  Mwahahahaha

Really? I logged in that day and I saw nothing that suggested that it was your birthday.  :'(
And it was the first time I actually made it online the day of your birthday with the exception of the first year I started on Sylvan. Ever since then I've had horrible luck getting on to wish you a Happy Birthday the day of your birthday and reap the rewards of your generosity that comes with it. You must have come on sometime after I logged out. Maybe I'll get lucky next year.

I'm glad you had a wonderful day and my apologies for missing you online to wish you a Happy Birthday!  ;D
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.