Looking for Valorite Full Helm

Started by Lucian Darkfire, July 29, 2012, 01:07:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucian Darkfire

Looking for a top of the line (No Augments Added) Runic Valorite Full Helm for a Tank. Preferably will have high stats close to or above AR 0 F 4 C 16 P 15 E 51. Looking for Energy to be at least 10. Also looking for either hit point regen, RPD, HCI, or DCI. Not all of these have to be met obviously but something close would be good, if you are willing to take the challenge please let me know how much said item would cost (Aprox). Please contact me via PM.

riain

You'll be able to find HP regen and RPD on one.  The only way you'll find HCI or DCI on a helm is on some artifacts.  Just to help you out on what you'll be able to find.  I'll see if I can get another hammer at some point soon (golden, but still a runic hammer) to see what I can hammer out for you.  Get it?  Hammer out?  XD   *sighs* ANNNNNYway.... no guarentees.  You know my luck stinks when it comes to crafting.  v.v

Lucian Darkfire

Hehe, thanks for the info, sorry still new to the whole crafting magics system. Well let me know if you come up with something.