For Lady Serenity (and anyone else who wants to peek in~artwork~) *Updated*

Started by Mirage, June 04, 2007, 01:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirage

Me and Serenity had got to talking. She said she likes to write..and I admitted I enjoy writing too. But drawing is my passion. I told her I would show her some pieces I've done so I am going to post a few of the past and present favorites  ;D Alot of them are female because I like to draw my own characters.

^ Uh..Yeah. One of my roleplay characters in her secondary form. I am tinkering with colors on it ^^;

^ Uncolored and Uninked. Also not exactly touched up so there are alot of..errors that will be fixed in the future.

^Cut piece from the top. Tinkering with 'flowing hair' extensions and whatnot.

^ Elven glory!  Actually this was my first attempt CGing in lace..jewelry..

^ Bounty Hunter

^Serenity (My serenity. Old old old character.)

^Knight in Shining armor. Too bad his player stopped roleplaying *sobs*

^I did this little fella for Team Tenshi last year. So he's under their copyright but still mine!

^Seriously old picture of my friend in Dragonrealms

^I'd chase him around all day (actually my character did for almost 5 months LOL)

^Last one I will post. Um..This is an admin's character from one of the free servers of Lineage II I GMed for. Unfortunately the server was one of the few experiences I did not enjoy GMing for.

Serenity

Mirage, they are really good.  I love your kitten and Serenity pictures but I think my fav is the second one down.  You are very talented and Thank you for sharing with me.  :)

Manamana

Thane ir'Wyndan

So umm.. wanna draw a sexy picture of Thane for me so I can have a sig again?   ;D

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Mirage

I am not sure if I am allowed to take commission for my artwork here Mana.

I'd do yours thane but I want to do the whole siggy while I am at it.

todd0168

Mirage

Thank you Fae  :D

I am going to see what her ladyship says and maybe I will start doing art for commission work. RL or IG money..etc etc.

Serenity

Mirage

And for Thane...Due to the way he leans and how big it was I wasn't able to use the full thing for his tag. His tag..well..is in his PMs. It will depend on him if he wants to use it.

Serenity

But of course and a wonderful Ladyship she is to all of us.   :)

Mirage

I have been informed that I am allowed to do artwork for commission for both IRL and IG money. The staff will not assist in advertising or help in any way which I understand. I originally didn't say that I did commission because like I said, I respect the staff and shard that I would not do such. Hence I asked permission.

If you are interested feel free to PM me IG or leave a message here for me and we will talk business :)

Mirage

*chuckles* Okay so I did manamanas. Get ready for the teddybear from h-e-double hockey stick!

Admin Acacia

These are truly excellent, but please try very hard to keep them in the size requirement we have requested of 400x200.    Several of these are over that amount.... but truly beautiful.

Never be less than your dreams.

Manamana

Aren't I the cutest widdle thang? ;), you did such a great job thankyou so much