For Lady Serenity (and anyone else who wants to peek in~artwork~) *Updated*

Started by Mirage, June 04, 2007, 01:46:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

todd0168

lelola

Mirage,  i just tougt i would let you know tat i tink it is great! tat you are still doin art as art was meant to be done.  not 100% computer grapics.  it is good to see te love and effort for eac pic you ave done   all are so lovely.   and wen i saw vals.... WOW.... AWWWWWWW.  tose were lovely....very lovely. sweet, passionate, loving, and beautiful beyond words.  Keep up te great work.  *ugs and kisses*

Enelya

tomb

cool art work lady serenity. how do i get my character so you can draw him my lady?

Von elric

Mirage

Actually Tomb that would be me..not serenity. They where to show serenity *giggles*

Lookie guys! I been trying my hand at 3d stuff while i am sick. presenting Mirage!

Kauri

Aderyn

Oooh, nice! I've tried my hand at 3d model art in the past and I admire anyone who can do it well. For some reason, I find working with 3d-modeling programs hair-pullingly frustrating.

On occassion I still use poser to set up complicated poses/lighting to sketch 2d drawings from, though.

But I'm getting off the subject which is that you rock  ;D

Mirage

I'd LOVE to get my hand on poser *eye twitches* if it wasn't 300$!!!

Aderyn

To get started on poser, try looking around for older versions. When I got my copy I bought a version called "Artists Version" or something along those lines. It was pretty much just Poser4. (Don't remember what version they were up to at the time but 4 was an older version) and it only ran me about $50.

Mirage

Mirage (new and improved!) and Niima! Woot! (I am getting better at the 3d stuff!). I made this one in link form cause..well..it's pretty big  :D :P

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v504/Sedda/2.jpg

Iggy

Mirage

Sure. Right now I am waiting on some stuff for Thane's birthday picture

Do you want a 3d or pencil/pen piece?

Iggy

seterwind

Wow, I had no clue how talented the Lady of Purrs truely was. Your art work is fabulous, and I love to see more of it. My sig feels so empty in compairison to the ones you have done for everyone else. I am in awe, of the work you do. Your style is rough, but your direction and capturing the scene/emotion is an amazing talent.

Again, my appreciation goes out to you, oh Lady of Purrs.

rubycona

Awesome! Very very beautiful! I really should have looked at chit chat before today O.o

I'd so love one done... but, I have something specifically in mind, so I'll PM you at some point :P

These are absolutely stunning. I thought the 3D models you told Seter and I about were awesome, but I actually like some of the hand drawings better. Not as 3D, granted, but they look so... full of your spirit :D It really looks like you pour yourself into your drawings. They're wonderful! :D

Aesa