Final Fantasy Tactics

Started by Mirage, September 24, 2007, 07:21:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mirage

Okay yes I am a gaming nerd darn it! FFT Is coming out with a part two and I am tickled about it! TICKLED! *drools over

http://na.square-enix.com/fftactics/

Thane ir'Wyndan

I still have time to decide how I am gonna steal a PS3 for when FF13 comes out.  :o

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Mirage

FFXIII is the reason FFXII's ending bit big time. They where in such a rush to finish 12 so they could go onto 13 -.- . As for the PS3 I am not getting one until they fix all them glitches >.>

kathymarie

*sighs* the last final fantasy game I got to play was X2....guess thats what I get for having 3 boys that dominate the ps2  and well uhh too much time on the computer *hangs head* 

Cpt_Starfox

I played FFTactics.... although I do not have a PS... or PS2... and noway a PS3
But I have ways... *cough*emulation*cough*

Anyway... I played adamantly for sometime... then discovered... I'd have to get rid of some of my people to bring in new characters if I wanted to dive deeper into the story... that burned me out really fast  :(  I hated to have had someone follow me for so long and train well under me then tell them to hit the road just because I meet someone new... naw... not my style lol

It was terribly disapointing considering the hours I put into playing it... I would even put difficulty restrictions on myself... like say for instance there's all these bad guys trying to kill me... do I kill tem? Nope I use my mediator to convert them! (then tell em afterwards that ya... I'm glad you saw the light, but you gotta go join some else's party because I can't support all of you lol) LOL.  And, if I didn't do it just the way I wanted, I'd have to start over... took forever for me to do anything it seemed lol So after all that effort... then finding that out... ouch... burn out  :-\

Still, I'd say FFT is pretty cool  :)

Mirage

Yeah it is a pain to get rid of some people but most of my party consisted of the main people plus a few that you had to go out your way to get (like Cloud from FF7 XD) and usually a butt load of chocobo =x

I'll be honest though. I won't be getting a PS3 anytime soon myself. Not with all the glitches it has. 2/3rds of the games from PS1 or PS2 cannot be played on it. FFXI cannot be played on it. Just alot of icks.

*whispers to Kathy* Come sneak over here you can play my PS2. I got zillions of RPGs and strategic games  ;D

toddp0168

Hmm...I was under the impression that the PS3 was completely backwards compatible.  At least, that was the impression they were giving before launch.  I have been saving up for one for just this reason (seeing as how the PS2 in the house belongs to the son who is going to be leaving in a year or so).  Hmm...maybe I will have to rethink this.

kathymarie

I dont think i will be getting a ps3 anytime soon myself either..*chuckles* not that i would get to play it anyway.  I will stick with my ps2 for now and maybe one of these days i will get around to playing the stack of rpg's  i have yet to start on. hehe

toddp0168

Yeah, I love the playstation rpg's.  Am currently working on FFXII, Dragon Quest 8, among others.