Guess who's back...

Started by KukoShaku, May 11, 2009, 12:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KukoShaku

Hiya everyone! KukoShaku / Cria is back! ;D

I've had a string of problems with my computers (that's right plural! :-\) over a long time. Which combined with uni and work have slowed things down a LOT  :o  But i made it back, hopefully. i just need to re-install everything :P lol

I hope the GMs are still around and terrorising the locals :P
I hope my chars and account are safe and sound... ready to strike fear into the hearts of many! or at least make a few laugh ;)

I'm sure uo-install related problem will arise... they always do ::) lol

So yeah, hope to se you in game sometime   :)

Oh yeah, just thought i'd ask... what did i miss? anything fun? can anyone fill me in? :)

Alder Ogham

Kuko - if you want the easy life, try the Beta installer (http://www.sylvandreams.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=4626.0) - it doesn't require gateway, or connectuo or anything!

Glad to see you back.

Admin Acacia

Cria who???

Yeah, yeah, okay... I remember you.   Your account is still here, waiting for you to return and reek havoc upon da wurld.   Welcome back!!  Talk to Alder, and get in on his beta thingie to get logged into SH.

Never be less than your dreams.

Cpt_Starfox

Oh no... it's you again....Just when I thought we'd finished ya off.  LOL - Welcome back  ;D

As far as news... RP news and such... get with me in game. I have a lot written that can hopefully get you up to speed on what has happened in the current storyline  ;)

And when have the gms ever not terrorised the locals?  I think it's actually gotton worse with the addition of exploding bunny raisins, unicorn horns, flying feenix bombs, $1,000,000 checks, and just about anything else they happen to think to throw at us lol  :D

GM Feenix

Yes now we collect up your exploded bits and grill them for the next Fair......

Good to have ya back  looking forward to it

It's not who's at the top that matters. Only the path you chose to get there.

KukoShaku

Easy life? who are you and what have you done with UO? :P lol
I'm d/l as we speak :) Thank you Alder!

Cheers for keeping my account alive Acacia! ;D though i suppose i'm known for being on and off :P
what's world chat again?  :P lol

Sylvan should know by now, without evil and Cria... what is there to do in the world... you'll all be bored and sad... with evil and Cria you'll all still be sad, most likely on fire... but NOT bored   ;)  Looking forward to those books ;D and where do i sign up for those $1,000,000 checks? And i must've used the wrong word... not terrorise the locals... it's... er... splode them? (sounds about right :P)
- Shh... don't tell the clown... or Thane... or anyone else with boom boom powers for that matter :)

mmm... exploded grilled bits... :P

Shadhahvar

welcome back Cria can not wait to through exploding horns at you.
Unicorns are the most beautiful creature

Abbadon

Yes! Bring back CoM!!! Maybe you can suceed where Eduges and I failed...

Stroem Safai

ooooh CoM bunch of evil buggers *readys hsi war fork*

Accalinor Malic

hmm the torrent doesnt seem to want to work correctly might have to manually install
Relagos, Legendary Swordsman
Accalinor Malic, Legendary Mage/Druid
Trifta, Grandmaster Miner
Ragos, Dwarven Master Tailor
Talek Shalill, Pet Socketeer

Mine people will help the people of Sylvan Heart in any way they can.