9am-12pm EST
12pm-3pm EST
3pm-6pm EST
6pm-9pm EST
9pm-12am EST
12am-3am EST
3am-6am EST

Caelan

When do you play the most on Sylvan Heart? Are you a morning person? A night owl? Somewhere in the middle? Let us know! Vote for the time you play most. If your play time runs into multiple time frames, add a comment when you vote including those times. All times listed are east coast times.

Serenity

My game time varies since I work 3rd shift. Most I play late nights and some afternoons. Typically anytime after 7 pm to 7 am est. On my days I work it is typically 1 pm to 3 pm EST.

Admin Acacia

I don't see anything that says 9 am to 12 pm.  GeeZe.

Never be less than your dreams.

Caelan

(second choice on list: 9am-12pm EST)

Crimson

I chose 9am-12pm, but that is the only time I am able to really login during the weekdays since I work nights from 3:30pm-11:30pm. Most of my gameplay now is on the weekends and I really don't have a set time I play. I'm not a morning person so you won't see me on real early often on the weekends so generally anytime after say noonish, usually more often in the evenings you will see me on.
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Admin Acacia

I meant 9 AM around the clock to 12 AM. LOL

Never be less than your dreams.

Caelan

Fine! *Marks you as "all of the above"*

Erif

I normally play from like 11am cst usually till about 11pm cst, I may log off in between times, for a break.

Kalif

I am like acacia i play all times of the day/night although that has changed since college and FD is where i spend alot of my time now. but i still do play pretty much any given time of the day/night

Vecchio

it depends for me some days 6est to 10est on weekends all morning and all night hehe

OX

Mina

:)   i dont generaly notice what time it is i play,  its just when i can,   i think i am on mostly tho around 5pm - 3 am  but thats in scottish time so take 5 hours off it for EST,  if i could get away with playing more hours then i would...loving it here,  lol ;D

Mina

8)   another thing,  i dont think anyone on this shard plays for only three hours, lol.  poll would probably work better for you if it was in 6 hour stints,  12-6, 6-12  12-6  6-12  lol

creampuff

I play off and on depending on day really but i would say from 3 pm to 12 am i guess >.<

Caelan

I broke it down into 3 hour increments for my own evil purposes.

People may be logged on for 6 hours and only be actively playing for 30 minutes. I'm trying to get a general idea of when most are actively playing.

I'm on a lot myself but might not be doing much while I'm logged in most of the day. Then there are other times when I'm constantly busy and wish I could duplicate myself to try to handle everything that I need to get done.

So, this is to get a rough estimate of when people like to play. Not just times they log in and sit in their house or somewhere else.

Morwen Aldarion

I too play when I can - college does kind of limit the times I am able to play, but at the moment, you are most likely to see me around playing before 12pm central or after 10pm central.