What are the chances?

Started by Anagami, February 21, 2009, 09:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anagami

I named and released them separately, but they somehow got together  :-*

Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. -- Buddha

Admin Acacia

Tamed and then release critters will often do this.   I've been told it has something to do with them still sort of focusing toward where they originally spawned.   

Never be less than your dreams.

Deedlit

Torrone....yummy!That's an italian sweet I know well :P

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Skynar

Acacia you are right. They are trying to return to the Area they were set for around the spawner.   A mountain is in the way so they are stuck there. Nothing you can do about this one cept butcher em for beef.

Anagami

I put them in my yard for a bit, and opened the door.  They trotted off into the forest and aren't stuck against the mountain anymore.
Just as treasures are uncovered from the earth, so virtue appears from good deeds, and wisdom appears from a pure and peaceful mind. To walk safely through the maze of human life, one needs the light of wisdom and the guidance of virtue. -- Buddha

Skynar

Excellent  they found an alternate route  Now just wait till they hit the ocean LOL