Socketing Imp Gloves

Started by Malik, December 30, 2012, 06:00:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malik

I Socketed my Imp gloves with emeralds and even tho it shows the benefits on the item I don't get the benefit while they are equipped. Has anyone else experienced this problem or have any idea what augments if any will work on Imp gloves... would be a shame to waste 6 open sockets :)

Vecchio

yes ive had the same problem long ago and told thane about it and if i remember right he said something was wrong with it but rubys do work in the imp gloves

Malik

Ah I can do rubies hehe thanks Vecchio. ill keep that in mind. As far as Ive heard crystals work as well.

Festus

again something I know nothing about.  What are imp gloves and what do they do for ya thats special?  Are they actually obtainable or are they a uber rare item??  Thanks for putt'n up wit meh.  Oi be a mite ignorant "o" many tings ere.

Malik

They are a drop that gives you +15 animal taming. Aside from that you will have to ask in game. Can't give out to much info on the forum :).

Alaric McCree

Hmm, Me thinks you already gave out the most important part of the secret Malik, but that is just me.  ::evil grin::
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Malik

Oh my bad... I thought the secret was where to find them. ill remove that post if need be, Pm me what i shouldn't post... hehe i don't want to give out stuff im not suppose to.

Garrick

I believe the old dragon was yanking yer chain Malik.  But on the plus side for those who didn't know they'll want them all the more now