Lets Vote like we have never voted before!

Started by Malik, September 01, 2013, 01:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Malik

They have reset yet again :) time to vote... hehe well we should always vote but as it stands right now we are way down the lists and we need to get back up there. I've been keeping track of where we usually end up on each site, lets  try to beat it this month. on "Extreme Top 100" and "GameSites 200" we got to 19th position last month and with "GameSites 100" we got stuck in 4th place (due to another shard having a gold membership) I know we can hit at least 17th and also make the 3rd spot in GameSites 100. Lets do this lady's and gentlemen for our favorite Shard!

will parrish

I agree Malik. Lets vote hard and get the forums hopping. The more our name is seen the more they will notice us. Kind of like Fields of Dreams.. If you build it they will come, but in our case if you promote it they will come.  ::)

Alaric McCree

Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Malik

I've voted twice now but on "Extreme Top 100" and "GameSites 200" it doesnt seem to register my votes...

Festus

Quote from: Malik on September 02, 2013, 10:49:44 PM
I've voted twice now but on "Extreme Top 100" and "GameSites 200" it doesnt seem to register my votes...
im voting again now.  its every 24 hours I think

Cypress

In case you've been wondering "Where is Cypress?" these past few days, well, RL from work to family has been pretty crazy. I'm trying to catch it back up and get back to normalish, but I wanted to let yall know what was up :)

By the way, I voted! hehe  ;)

~ Admin Cypress

Festus

Quote from: Cypress on September 03, 2013, 08:55:11 PM
In case you've been wondering "Where is Cypress?" these past few days, well, RL from work to family has been pretty crazy. I'm trying to catch it back up and get back to normalish, but I wanted to let yall know what was up :)

By the way, I voted! hehe  ;)

~ Admin Cypress
So sad when cypress isn't around much.  hehe Especially lately.  ;)

will parrish

I am voting from home and work. Different addy's. But for some reason it is not showing my votes....   :-[

Cypress

It is reset again for November! I just voted and it looks like we are in 3rd on the GameSites100! Let's go for gold! I like seeing our banner up there hehe 8)

Festus

I tried to vote with my vote clock but ll three links crashed.  no idea why.  I don't have links to the sites otherwise.   ??

Malik

I've noticed that my Votes don't seem to count... its annoying as all heck!

Cypress

The links are on the website and at the top of the forums. I'm not sure why your votes don't count Malik. Perhaps they are slow with putting up the numbers? One thing is make sure that you click the button and not just hit enter.

Cypress

Festus

still at 7.  We need more votes.  Will Parish get on it bro, as well as all ya other Sylvanites