Warning sorting directly into resource boxes!

Started by Ohtar, March 05, 2007, 05:15:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ohtar

Just noticed that I have lost a lot of augments, gems etc due to that I sorted my loot directly into these boxes. So that seems to be a big NO, NO for me from now on. Lazyness tend to backfire sometimes.

I also noticed earlier that when I put seeds from Tokuno into the resource box they all become plain campion flowers.

Crimson

I'm not sure if this is in the shard basics section of the forums, but this has always been something we as players are not encouraged to do. Not only will you lose what you put into the box, it can also crash the shard if I remember correctly. As a seasoned player, on this shard, I know this as common knowledge and understand that newer players might not know this. So I hope you don't think I am coming across harsh, I'm not.  :)

It was more of an issue with the regular resource box rather than the augment/gem box, but I would guess they are similiar that you don't want to use certain commands to place your resources in them. So for future advice, don't ever use [sort, [sort by type, or [dump on your resource boxes. It will only cause you problems as well as the possibility of crashing the whole shard. Hope this helps you out.   :D
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

Ohtar

Not harsh at all. I'm just happy that I don't think I succeeded in crashing the shard the times I've done this.

It might have been in the basics section but it was a few months since I read it, so I might have forgotten about it. Only started to use [sort to place it in the resource boxes last week. I thought I was sooo clever... ::)