Yard Inquiry

Started by ventesa, February 03, 2008, 04:19:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ventesa

In the basic shard forum this statement regards yard decorating:

Once you have purchased your yards, you may then buy additional items to put in them to decorate and make your place truly special.  There are many items for sale at Home Deco that you can buy.  Do remember that staff will have to place and lock down any item you want in your yard.

Yesterday I was going to place tiles in my yard for a path and the staff member stated "they were told" only guilds were allowed to have tiles now? Which confuses me ?  Because I don't see an update of that matter in the posted section?

So my question is. Am I allowed to have tiles in my purchased yard or  have the rules changed? The staff member requested me to post this because they weren't sure how to answer that either.

Aesa

You may have tiles IN your yard, but not a path BETWEEN two or more houses unless you own the space between the houses.  You may only have land tiles covering 1/5th of your yard.

ventesa

Awe thanks...so much Aesa. *hugs* ..I worried.

Garrick

Yes, apparently I misunderstood the information I had and appologise for the inconvenience and confusion.  I'll be better able to assist in similar situations now. Again I appologise