Voting

Started by Reina, April 03, 2008, 06:53:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reina

Hi
I am sorry if this question has already come up on the forums but i could not find an answer anywhere.  I would like to vote for the site and have tried the link at the top of the page and the links that have been posted in the forums, it takes me to the extreme top 100 website but for the life of me i cannot find anywhere to click for voting. Any help would be appreciated on how to vote as i think i am being really thick or maybe i have just gone blind.
Thank you for your time

Cidran Falastion

Good morning.

I know we've had one person in the past who had htis problem, and im not even sure if they were able to fix it or not. However I'm uploading a screenshot of what the voting site should look like.

Hope this helps and if not maybe some of our more tech savvy players might know something?

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Reina

Thank you for that screen shot at least its not me being daft. When i click on the vote@exremeTop100  at the top of the forum page it does not show the bit where i have to type the code in

Cidran Falastion

Hmm maybe if you try copy and pasting the address into your browser..

http://www.xtremetop100.com/in.php?site=1132190358

There it is, I hope that helps.

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

gypsy

Last 2 days I have been having the page show up but not the voting line :(  Havent been able to find it and I  had already put it into my favorite list. I click the link at top here or the link in my favorite list and get same thing.

tomb

I'm having the same problem it comes up but with no code entry area.   i don't seem to be having this problem on my laptop at work { different ip Addy}  just here at home,  any help would be  great. i vote every morning not sure if it counts but do it anyway  he he  good habit.

Aesa

Voting reset.. vote vote vote

Bob

Ack we are in 6th place come on people VOTE

gypsy

Miss voting twice a day :(  Still cant get the voting line :(

gypsy

Bumps this post. Still unable to vote as there is no line to vote on :(  Maybe somebody can find a way.

Garrick

Don't know what to tell you I just checked it and voted just fine using the link at the top. Do you have cookies enabled? Is your Java updated?