Wreath Problem

Started by Ponch16, December 06, 2008, 05:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ponch16

I got a wreath from a quest today and when i went to place it it just dissapeared which is odd because i had no problem placing the other one i got yesterday.
If it won't work hit it with a hammer.....If that doesn't work....hit it with a BIGGER hammer... - Pablo Enesow

Christina

When i placed my first one it went through the wall not on it. so turn ur transparency on and look on the other side of the wall u placed it on it should be there. hope this helps ;)

Admin Acacia

I "think" you need to target the floor a bit in front of the wall you want the wreath to appear on.  Circle tran should let you be able to find it, as Christina says.   Click on the wreath and you'll get a message to redeed it.

Never be less than your dreams.

Ponch16

well i must be losing my mind cause i did that and still its no where to be found
If it won't work hit it with a hammer.....If that doesn't work....hit it with a BIGGER hammer... - Pablo Enesow

Admin Acacia

Just page Staff, we'll be happy to help you.

Never be less than your dreams.

Ponch16

found it! actually caelan did...it had jumped over into the house next door to me some how...... ???

raven

i am having truble ginting uo to work with vista i need help   aney i deas emal me at fisherman49733@yahoo.com thank you                                                                                                                     

you frend samiam

Aesa

http://www.sylvandreams.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=2418.0  Here is the forum post you need to get connected with Vista.