what a shame

Started by Deedlit, January 16, 2009, 01:59:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deedlit

I was wondering if it's just me having problems with this.

There is a series of little islands in the deepest level of shame dungeon;they are easily reached with teleportartion,but what about us non magic users?I tried using a boat,but it says I can't place one inside a dungeon....then how am I supposed to reach them?
I did a bit of research and the only way I saw on other shards was by boat.....so either I'm stupid and missing something secretly hidden,or they were meant just for magic users and sea horse racers? (don't know about ninjutsu though,don't have that on the toon I was using either) *lol*

Thanks to whoever can shed some light :)

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Caelan

If memory serves me correctly, on the paid shard anyway, those little islands were used for treasure chests. Dungeons, to my knowledge, have never allowed boats to be placed in the waters. There really isn't room to navigate a boat in dungeon anyway. Other shards I have played in the past have had secret teleporters to access those islands. However, if you just wanted to pick chests, chances are you have some magery or could use teleporting scrolls to access the islands.

Deedlit

Well toward the end of this page there's a pic showing a guy on a boat near one of those islands,hence way I thought they were accessible by boat,since there's enough space to navigate....

I need to get on one of those islands,but I cannot say why on the forums,since it's shard policy :P

I will try with the scrolls,hoping they will work with 0 magery too *giggles*

Thanks Caelan!

In game:

In game no more.Goodbye.

Thane ir'Wyndan

Way back when you could place boats in any body of water big enough to hold them, a few years later they changed it to exclude dungeons.

If you need to reach the islands get some magery or scrolls.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Serenity

Nayra, pm me in game next time you see me. Kitty can get ya to most of the islands.

Rocks Silivan

What I do on my warrior Roc since he has no magery is when im hunting doom gauntlet and the 4th boss goes invis, I have some jewelry and spell book wit magery on it that I flip flop with my regular jewelry. I then use reveal scrolls and am able to use level 6 spell with 0 magery but cause of bonus's from jewelry/spellbook I am able to do it. :)