Hunting

Started by Rei, October 22, 2012, 11:47:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rei

Starting Monday I hope to start organizing and leading hunts to some of the harder area's in game to help our newer players, and our mid level players get some experience in these area's and maybe get some cool drops and gear out of the process.  You come along at your own risk of dying, so be sure to insure your items and only bring what you need in case you die and lose your items. 

I'm thinking for the first outing we would go to Fel Buccs Den.  It is one of the easier area's of Fel and I can get a group of people there fairly easily by boat. 

If you wish to join the hunt then meet me at my house Monday around 4PM Central.  You can find my house at the vendor mall (above the event center) and look for the tile marked "Rei's Odds and Ends"

Lucian Darkfire

Boo! lol. Id love to come but i have to work till 5:30 Central :-(

Malik

I too would love to attend but that is 5pm here and we are usually getting dinner/playing with the kids.

Festus

Booo, I would be there ina heart beat however I dont usually get on after around 1pm or 2pm because of family things that happen in the afternoons.

ShadowMoon

I dont get off work til 5 cst. So I wont be there, unless you allow late comers.

Lucian Darkfire

Looks like you need to try and plan this for later in the evening :-D hehe. And not on football Monday! lol

Rei

Since I apparently can't pick times to save my life I will move the hunt back to 7:30ish for Monday.  For those who are on earlier and are enjoying family time, work, etc... at this later time I will try to schedule earlier hunts at later dates to accommodate your schedules.