Get Your Turkey Book!

Started by Olive, November 06, 2012, 03:57:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Olive

Citizens!  Beware of wild turkeys dropping from the skies!  Get your turkey book from the meadow and keep it with you at all times.  Any citizen who kills 150 of the destructive non native species will be rewarded.

Lucian Darkfire

Festus

Thanksgiving is drawing close.  I now have 6 turkeys to my kill.  I was fortunate enough see a staff message about turkeys invading an area near minoc and was lucky enough to get 6 kills out of over 100 turkeys that spawned.  Im thinking its going to be pretty tough to get in another 144 before the deadline hits.

If anyone has actually seen any turkeys running around randomly please let me know.  Ill go there when yer not on and look em up.  I spend around 6 hours per day on most weekdays and most of that time is spent hunting.  Id love to go turkey hunting in an area that "could" actually have one around.  ;)

Lucian Darkfire

TBH im not a fan of how this was done, because if no staff is on, no turkys. I would have liked it better if there was either spawns around the map or just random spawns all over.

Cypress

Don't worry. I've also now got spawners for them :) Wait... that might mean you *should* worry or at least be afraid... oh well.  ;D

Lucian Darkfire

Sweet, might have to log in today to find them, hehe.

Festus

Olive

Turkey books are no longer available but the last of the turkeys will be around next week.  Keep an eye out for the announcements.