Player Seekers

Started by Iris, September 24, 2012, 12:01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iris

The Holiday Seasons are coming up, and each Year we like to do fun things for the holidays.  I will be doing Halloween Seekers with the names of some of our players.  These Seekers will be found in some of your favorite hunting places. If you want a Seeker in your name please pm me on the fourms with your chars name and 3 of your favorite hunting places.  I will release the Seekers on the 1st of October until the 1st of November. collect yours and your friends Seeker tokens if you dare.

Aries_Fellintona

it's a shame i didn't read this before...i wish i had a seeker...:(

Lucian Darkfire

I love the player seekers, it is a very fun event, but i do have one gripe if you dont mind listening to it. I think the difficulty level of the seekers is a fair difficulity level. But one problem i have come to meet is some of these players seekers (Some notable ones i would love to have) are locatied in ilsh. From what i have found is most of these players seekers have become paragon and bearly any one can beat them (Only one person i have heard of so far) and those that can dont want to do it again. So it seems that when these creatures become paragon they are far to difficult for a normal player to beat (Or in my case we even had 2 and a pet go against it and still got whooped). I was wondering if these could be made to were they couldnt go paragon, or every once and a while have the staff go in and remove the paragon versions if they are just sitting around paragon. I know i would appriciate it if they did. Im not sure if im the only one to feel this way, but please speek up if you think im in the wrong for wanting this.

Best Regards,
Lucian Darkfire

Festus

Quote from: Lucian Darkfire on October 07, 2012, 07:57:37 PM
I love the player seekers, it is a very fun event, but i do have one gripe if you dont mind listening to it. I think the difficulty level of the seekers is a fair difficulity level. But one problem i have come to meet is some of these players seekers (Some notable ones i would love to have) are locatied in ilsh. From what i have found is most of these players seekers have become paragon and bearly any one can beat them (Only one person i have heard of so far) and those that can dont want to do it again. So it seems that when these creatures become paragon they are far to difficult for a normal player to beat (Or in my case we even had 2 and a pet go against it and still got whooped). I was wondering if these could be made to were they couldnt go paragon, or every once and a while have the staff go in and remove the paragon versions if they are just sitting around paragon. I know i would appriciate it if they did. Im not sure if im the only one to feel this way, but please speek up if you think im in the wrong for wanting this.

Best Regards,
Lucian Darkfire
Agree, My bard is nearly 120 each of archery,anatomy,magery, eval int, med, but only tacts 90, and a bit more than gm hiding.  Impossible to do the seekers with my skills.  Maybe I should be working on another character that can develope the skills needed to do the higher end mobs?  If so then a few hints would be sweet.

Lucian Darkfire

Best thing is figure what kind of fighting type you want to use (Ie. Fighter, Caster, Etc.) and get with some one of similar type and see what kind of skills they are using or talk to cypress he likes making character templates. I am a druid/fighter/tamer to were i can have high eend pets that help me fight, druid spells, and be able to lay down a butt whooping as well. If you would like something like that get with me and ill tell you my skill layout.

Ardin

If you find your seeker is a paragon and you want to kill it anway give me a shout if I am on. I will help you kill it. After all, who wouldn't want a paragon chest with their own name on it.    :o

Cpt_Starfox

Paragons are the best kind of seekers! :D Granted, it does take a little skill and know-how to lay the smack down on them, but really, it doens't take a great deal  heh. If you need help, let me know, and maybe I can break out my WD40 (for my rust) and give you a hand hehe.

Lucian Darkfire

Thanks guys, i appreciate it, the other day when i was looking for some one only one person was willing to help and we both couldn't do it together.

Kent

Delano ..I'm also willing to take down a paragon .I would prefer a druid at my back when I do but it can be done one way on the other :)

Lucian Darkfire

I have almost 120 druidry but im more of a tank thank anything...

Vecchio

if you ever see me on Ryne i would be glad to help just holler at me and it would be free of charge since i like helping people out

samiam

i ues o  ll but deth crys ane  batter to see

Aries_Fellintona

to quote finding nemo for a moment
It's like he's trying to speak to me, I know it.... look, you're really cute, but I can't understand what you're saying. Say the first thing again.

really...not to be mean, but I've no idea what you said Sam...