Magery Bug?

Started by Deva Raven, July 05, 2013, 03:06:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deva Raven

Hi,

I had Magery set at 120 and locked. I found a bracelet which gave me 10 Magery. I died and when the bracelet was auto removed from me ... so was ten points of my Magery. Now I do not have 120 Magery unless I have the bracelet on. That doesn't seem right somehow, shouldn't the bracelet be a bonus to the 120 Magery? Or am I missing something...

Malik

There are some powerful items that exist that can raise your magery over 120 but any regular item that you have on will not increase your skills past there 120 cap. As for losing your skill that doesn't seem right and I would assume its a bug. 

Deva Raven

Could you explain what would be considered a powerful item? An item that gives me +10 to magery certainly seems powerful enough in my view!  ;)

Garrick

There are very few items that can raise a skill past its cap.  Normal items, such as jewelry obtained from a fight, will not raise a skill above its 120 cap.  Ask around in game, not on public chat, about such items and someone MAY help you with some information to find them.  These items are VERY powerful and useful which is why they are guarded secrets