Sig - question

Started by KukoShaku, July 11, 2006, 01:45:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KukoShaku

Hiya, i know you`ve heard this one before... and i know i have... but i cannot remember the size dimentions for your sig. Can anyone help me out? or point me in the right direction. Thank you!   ;D

Bogoras

You can look at the sizes of Siggies already on these boards by right-clicking & hit "Properties"... Think there is one already on here that is 600x150 Pixels.. (The Avatars to the left are 65x65 pixels).

Hope this helps, but do not construe it as in any way, an Official" response.

~Bogoras~

Crimson

No special requirements have been set yet for the new forums that I know of. So maybe one of the board Admin's could set us some limits and post them in the appropriate location so everyone can find them easily.  :)
"Some mornings, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps."
Emo Philips.

KukoShaku

Ah, thank you!  :)  I'm working on my sig and avatar at the moment, and i didn't want to be over the limits if there were any   :)  I'll post my sig here once it is ready!  hehehe

Valius

As a guide, I'd aim for a sig to be 500X150 at the most.

There's really no need to make one that's any bigger then that.

Bres

500x165 is mine, not too big I hope?

Admin Acacia

I looked back at old information, and we requested that you work to keep your sigs about 400 x 200.
After all, we wanna see what you have to say, not how large a pic. you can make.  :-)

Bres, your sig is actually 500x190.  You can tell the size of a sig by right clicking on it, and clicking properties.

Never be less than your dreams.

Bres

Admin Acacia

It is a bit bigger that 400 x 200.

KukoShaku

I just made a sig, and if i did everything correct i should see it now... here goes!  :)

KukoShaku

Whacha think? ;D is that too big or can it stay this size?

Is there a way to move my sig, so it'll be in the centre? like crimson has got it sitting  :)

Admin Acacia

Signatures are to be around 400 x 200.  Your signature is 400 x 309, this is a bit larger than the required size.   As to centering it, you'll have to get that information from someone more in the know than myself.

KukoShaku

I'll tone the sig down a bit. I don't want to squash it, so i'll make the whole thing smaller  :)

Would you mind if i have it at 324 x 250? It doesn't seem to look good when the hight is 259 x 200  :-\ Here are both of them... i'll leave it like this untill tomorrow. Is it just me or does the smaller one look worse?

Admin Acacia

That smaller one works for me, and still looks nice.

KukoShaku

Rightyo, the size is over and done with  :) now to find out how to get the thing to the centre  :P hehehehe

Does anyone know how to do this? posting it here or sending me a PM is fine with me   :)