Von Elric's condition

Started by Thane ir'Wyndan, September 18, 2008, 03:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thane ir'Wyndan

Hello everyone, I just wanted to let you know that one of our members has suffered a heart attack and is in the hospital.  Von Elric could use our prayers and just knowing that we are pulling for him.  So take a minute and say a few words the next time you are able.

Time is a healer, time is a stealer, time is an angel, time is a devil that burns.
http://s7.bite-fight.us/c.php?uid=91111

Rocks Silivan

Von you are in my prayers and have my blessings. I hope you get well very soon and we all get to see you again.

Iggy

:'( My good buddy Von  :'(

He will be in my thoughts and prayers

We love ya buddy get better (Hugz)

Iggy

Admin Acacia

Von Elric, you'll be in our thoughts and prayers and we know you'll be back on your feet soon.   Hospitals suck, so get well quick.

Never be less than your dreams.

Teclis

Me and my family wish him the speediest of recoveries and hope to see him in game again soon :)

Alaric McCree

Here's wishing you a speedy recovery. You and yours will be in our thoughts and prayers.
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

Mina

get well soon man,   8)  hurry home.

Erif

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Von Elric, I hope you make a fast and speedy recovery. Oh and whatever you do, don't ask for a candy striper!

Lamalas Telemnar

Get well soon hope come back and play when you can. Best wishes

Aesa

Quote from: Erif on September 18, 2008, 11:35:32 PM
Oh and whatever you do, don't ask for a candy striper!

What's wrong with candy stripers?  I spent a whole summer volunteering at the hospital when I was 15. :p

Speedy recovery Von Elric!!  You know there are better ways of getting out of work to play UO all day? hehe

Skynar

Cpt_Starfox

Get well soon Von! Here's saying a prayer for ya and hoping to see ya back with us soon  :)

Queen Karina

Well i dont think i know you but i hope you get well soon

Admin Acacia

Von Elric is back and has been in game.  Hopefully he'll find his way to the forums and let us all know how he's doing.

Never be less than your dreams.

Cpt_Starfox

Good to know he has made it back   :)

Rest easy man - don't over do it having just come out from such a thing! Just thank God then sit, relax, play Sylvan.... and... and.. play Sylvan.... and... yeah... play Sylvan lol  :D