Signature Requests!

Started by Corsair Razion, October 19, 2008, 10:24:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corsair Razion

Alright, all. After a LONG bloody downtime in which my computer decided to break every single piece of UO I had and not let me fix it, I think I finally will have it working here in a half hour or so, provided everything goes smoothly and nothing decides to break. Fingers crossed as to my account still being there. :P

Anyways, since I'm back. Might as well get back into something I was good at [Or so I'm told].

Sig requests. :3

If you have any, post here and be as specific as you can about what you want and I would be more than happy to make you one.

Mina

:)   hey,  i can do with a better sig.  If you can do one that has a redhaired fae druid with forest backgroundy thing..  mina is a combat druid and would like her sig to represent that..you can throw any ideas you want into it..

Corsair Razion

Cidran Falastion

"In the end we will conserve only what we love; we will love only what we understand; and we will understand only what we have been taught."

Baba Dioum

Corsair Razion

Corsair Razion

Here you go, Mina. Changed the title for you. :]

Mina

:D   Thanks Corsair,  that is absolutely wonderful.  I'll get it into my profile for later today.  woot

Doola K`Lor

Corsair,
  Can you make me one? Yellow and blue in case you haven't seen me, with crazy fighting chickens everywhere!! LOL

Alaric McCree

It seems some time ago I lost my siggy. I would love a new one if possible. I imagine you already know my colors and favorite creatures. But if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I do not want to inconvience your time so when you get a chance, if you get a chance, thanks in advance!
Sometimes the dragon wins, that's why there is such a shortage of white knights.

KukoShaku

Quote from: Alaric McCree on October 28, 2008, 04:41:53 AM
I imagine you already know my colors and favorite creatures.

I believe the answer is blue and seahorses ;)

Serenity

* sees an explosion in your future *

KukoShaku

I am well aware of the risks :) and it was worth it :P besides Caelan's been after me for a while, this way i can get some alternation between deaths ;D hehehehe

now, if you'll excuse me...

*runs for cover*

Serenity

* giggles softly * But you can not hide from Caelan, Alaric or Thane.

You are fighting a losing battle..

KukoShaku

Just because i will most likely lose, does not mean i shouldn't try. There's always a first time :D

*climbs back under his rock*

Serenity

* laughs * I can understand trying. As for a first time, Ummm NO not with those three, but good luck let me know how you faire..